Friday, July 4, 2008
Last text
Sorry that i haven't been writing, I have had so much program happening, and my finnish is not that goos at the moment :) I have been speaking so much english so that my finnish is really bad, it is really hard to write and speak. But anyway, my year here has been awesome! I have done so much and expirienced so much that it is not even funny! All my host families have been great, and I have had so many oppertunities to travel around the country. I have seen more of nz than most new zealenders have seen. I have been twice to the south island, and many people from here have never been there. I have really changed as a person and life will be way different for me compared with how it was before i left. It is going to be hard to go back home and start school again, since school here in nz is not that hard. But it is going to be really nioce to see everybody again and I can live my own lifestyle, I don't have to ask for permission to go everywhere and stuff. But as I said, life is still going to be different, and I am going to miss all the exchange students that I have met. But I will be able to visit them in Europe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment